Bricks American Bulldogs as said in this agreement is the breeder and seller of said pup. Said pup is a (sire)_________________ X (dame)_________________ pup and is a (male or female). Said pup is described as (color/markings) _____________________________________________________. Both parents of said pup are register under said registry ___________________________________. And are registered as full blooded American Bulldogs.
The purchaser of said pup _________________________ agrees to abide by all terms and conditions herein.
1. Pup is to be examined by a veterinarian within 48 hours of delivery. If said pup is found to be other than healthy by the veterinarian it shall be returned to Bricks Bulldogs immediately and the pup will be replaced with one of the same sex, age and value as soon as one is available. Bricks Bulldogs reserves the right to have said pup examined by our veterinarian.
2. The buyer resumes all responsibility to carry on with all appropriate vaccinations, exercise and feeding schedule to keep pup in top physical shape. Buyer also agrees to yearly examinations, heart worm testing and preventative, and any other usual procedures necessary to assure good health.
3. Purchaser also agrees that if for any reason you cannot care of puppy the buyer must contact Bricks Bulldogs and we will either take the pup back or assist the buyer in placing the dog in a proper home. The buyer agrees that said pup will not be taken to a shelter or pound.
4. Purchaser also agrees to provide Bricks Bulldogs with monthly photo's and updates on said pup.
5. Bricks Bulldogs agrees said pup to have acceptable hip joint confirmation as determined by OFA or Penn Hip. If the dogs hips are rejected for OFA or Penn Hip before the age of 26 months and the dog has not been bred or studded Bricks Bulldogs will replace this dog with another pup of comparable value from the next available litter. Replacement pups will be of the same sex and breed as the original pup unless otherwise agreed to by both parties and placed in writing. (Please read our guarantee)
Bricks Bulldogs is bound by this agreement if and only if the following conditions are met by the original purchaser of the pup. Bricks Bulldogs must be notified of the OFA or PH results within 30 days of postmark. OFA and PH rejections and a written statement from the licensed veterinarian who performed the x-rays must be sent to Bricks Bulldogs. The buyer has the following options before receiving a replacement pup, The pup can be returned to Bricks Bulldogs at buyers expense along with a veterinarian health certificate and all shot records, the pup can be euthanised or the purchaser has the option of keeping the dog and having the dog spayed or neutered.
6. Bricks Bulldogs also reserves the right to have a dog returned if for any reason we feel the dog is being neglected or abused.
By signing this agreement the buyer understands this contract and has read and understands our guarantee and also understands it is binding and is aware of the puppy only guarantee. No cash refunds for any reason.
Our guarantee will also be dealt with on a case by case basis and any or all terms and condition must be met. This will be determined by Bricks Bulldogs.
This guarantee is for the original purchaser of the pup and cannot be carried to another owner.
Breeders Signature ____________________________
Purchasers Signature ___________________________
Contact Bob or Pat Brickner